The Field of Application you see below is a small list of environments where you can use the H-trap.
Horse flies are typically found in the following places:
• Horse stables or paddocks
• Lakes, streams, ponds or dams
• Golf courses, Gardens & waterparks
• Amusement parks
• Cattle farms, Meadows
• Steel coated corrosion proof construction
• Weather proof design
• Reduces horse fly population considerably (up to 95% reduction)
• Easy installation, by means of integrated ground drill
• Environmentally friendly
• Ergonomic design, allows easy handling of the trap
• Effective and easy control of horse flies
• 2 years warranty on mechanical defects
Horse flies are a constant nuisance, particularly during the period May – October in the northern hemisphere.